Labor insurance shoes are shoes with safety protection for the feet. There are many kinds of it, such as toe protection, anti-puncture, insulation, acid and alkali resistance, etc. The selection of labor insurance shoes should be based on the nature and degree of harm of the working environment.
Stainless Steel Parts
Labor insurance shoes are shoes with safety protection for the feet. There are many kinds of it, such as toe protection, anti-puncture, insulation, acid and alkali resistance, etc. The selection of labor insurance shoes should be based on the nature and degree of harm of the working environment. Labor insurance shoes should have product certificate and product manual. Before use, you should read the instructions according to the conditions of use, and the use method should be correct. Special protective work shoes should be checked and kept clean after use, and stored in a non-polluting and dry place.
Labor insurance shoes are more suitable for buying in spring and summer and wearing in autumn and winter. Commonly used by workers.
1. Shoe type: (abbreviation: model), that is, the length and width of the shoe, and whether the width and tightness of the shoe body are in line with the foot.
2. Upper: Whether the softness of the leather is natural and comfortable when walking.
3. Shoe bond: Can the entire shoe bond fit the foot without hitting the foot, loose but not off, and elastic.
4. Inner pad: whether the vibration support function, sweat absorption function, massage function and health care function are correctly used.
5. Inside: Whether the materials with ventilation function, waterproof function, heat preservation function and environmental protection function are correctly selected.
6. Sole: Choose the base material and anti-skid requirements for different levels of use in various environments, such as: relatively anti-skid, lightweight base material in good environment, with outstanding vibration damping function. The outdoor site environment adopts reinforced anti-skid and wear-resistant substrates, which can withstand the use in harsh environments. Subdivided into: white-collar, blue-collar, salary, administrative industry, light industry, heavy industry, site construction, tourism, service industry, etc.
Get a free product quote